Hallux valgus - Bunion - toe separator - Orthopedic Support for pain relief - helps prevent discomfort caused by bunions corns etc - 1 Single White
The main sign of a bunion is the big toe pointing towards the other toes on the same foot, which may force the foot bone attached to it (the first metatarsal) to stick outwards.
This Single Toe Separator increases space between the big toe and second toe for better joint alignment for pain relief results and to help prevent the need for surgical treatment.
Small and lightweight it is convenient to carry
High quality Silicone gel material, it is soft and comfortable
Designed for people who suffer from the hallux valgus (bunions)
Almost one in four adults and one in three seniors suffers Hallux Valgus.
Bunions can develop at any age.
Can improve and help relieve and prevent symptoms such as:
A swollen, bony bump on the outside edge of your foot
Pain and swelling over your big toe joints
Hard, callused and red skin caused by your big toe and second toe overlapping
Sore skin over the top of the bunion
If bunions aren't treated, they can lead to further problems. For example:
- They can cause arthritis in your big toe and push your second toe out of place.
- Problems can also develop after bunion surgery.
While surgery can be effective bunions can sometimes return.
Complications occur after bunion surgery can include:
- Stiffness in your toe joints
- a delay or failure of the bone to heal, or the bone healing in the wrong position
- pain under the ball of your foot
- damage to the nerves in your foot
- prolonged swelling and continued pain
- the need for further surgery
This toe seperator should help relieve these symptoms.
- A bunion is a bony deformity of the joint at the base of the big toe. The medical name is hallux valgus.
- This toe seperator can help improve and relieve symptoms
- Silicone gel material, it is soft and comfortable
- Please note: This is for one single item and not a pair