Hands Free (Head Mount) Magnifier with 2 LED Lights & 5 Interchangeable Magnification Lenses 1.0X, 1.5X, 2.0X, 2.5X, 3.5X
This versatile and comfortable head-worn Magnifier comes with 5 interchangeable lenses and 2 LED lights. Enjoy hands-free magnification with bright illumination available at the touch of a switch.
Ideal for numerous uses, such as close inspection of maps, circuit boards, hallmarks, stamps, and so on. Great also for coin collectors, hobbyists, crafters, embroidery and so on.
- HANDS FREE - With built-in Illumination. This is enabled by 2 Long Life low power consumption LEDs. 5 interchangeable lenses with different focal lengths. Change the Magnification to any of the following quickly and easily : 1.0X, 1.5X, 2.0X, 2.5X, 3.5X - 2 way adjustable lens angle. Scratch-resistant and lightweight acrylic lenses.
- ADJUSTABLE WEARING STYLE - Depending on your needs, you can either wear this Magnifier by slipping the frame over your ears as you would a pair of glasses, or replace the side arms with an elastic head strap. The included head strap can be attached easily to ensure a more secure fit. Will fit most head sizes due to this adjustability.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES - Switch between any of the 5 supplied optical grade acrylic lenses quickly and easily. Simple click and release mechanism. Just unclip to release the current lens from the headset and snap a new one in place.
- DISTORTION-FREE - All the lenses are distortion-free. Adjustable lens angle. Each lens has been strengthened to H5 hardness, this means it cannot be easily broken or scratched under normal use. Each lens is clearly marked with its magnification power so you can quickly and easily select the lens you need from the included lens storage container.
- BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE SUPERBRIGHT LED LIGHTS - Forward-facing to get light straight onto the object being viewed. Two angle-adjustable SuperBright & Energy Efficient LED lights are built into the frame. Powered by 3 'AAA' batteries (not included). These are turned On / Off with a simple switch on the top of the headset. The lights have a 45 degree rotatable angle range, so the lighting can be adjusted onto desired area. The headset can also serve as a headlamp or torch at night if needed.
- ERGONOMIC FRAME DESIGN - Comfortable frame with rubber nose-pads. Replace frame with headband if desired for for more secure fit.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - The 1X to 2.5X lenses are perfect for reading, sewing, cross-stitch, knitting, embroidery etc. The 3.5X lens is perfect for close work such as soldering, inspecting coins, stamps, modeling, watch repair, crafts, manicures etc.
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE WEARABLE MAGNIFIER - Lightweight ergonomic frame with soft rubber padding for comfortable wear. The arms of the headset can be removed and an elastic headband attached instead. Keeps the magnifier on your head securely at all times.
- FOR HOBBIES - With this kind of versatility and adjustability (of lenses, of lighting) this Magnifier makes for a great aid if doing any type of close or detail work for any length of time. Simple and comfortable to use - The lightweight ergonomic frame with soft padding can fit over your reading glasses if required. Could be used as jewellers loupe, a reading aid for books, an aid for the visually impaired
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE - Portable and tough enough to take with you wherever you go. The durable construction of the lenses and sturdy frame means you can take it with you when you travel. The frame weighs only 140g (without batteries). And as the lenses are lightweight acrylic, the extra weight they will add to your frame is very small.
- 5 interchangeable lenses: 1.0X, 1.5X, 2.0X, 2.5X, 3.5X
- Storage case for the lenses: included
- Cleaning cloth: included
- 2 way adjustable lens angle
- Focal Length of lenses: 555mm (1.0X), 381mm (1.5X), 278mm (2.0X), 183mm (2.5X), 156mm (3.5X)
- Size of Single Lens: Approx. 9.5 x 3.3 cms
- LEDs: 2 x Long Life low power consumption
- Power: Batteries: 3 x 'AAA' batteries (not included).
- Instructions included
- Size: (whole package including box): 19.2 x 16 x 6.8 cms
- Weight (whole package including box): 280g
- Frame weight (without lens or batteries): 140g
Purchased for an elder with macular degenuration - with the aid of this and her glasses SHE CAN FINALLY READ and she has 1000s of £s of gadgets from the RNIB and NONE of them work.... so I am gob smacked that AND SO IS SHE, that she can actually read letters etc without getting upset etc... many thanks
Just what I wanted
Great value for money
Good clear vision
This works GREAT!
During COVID I started doing crafts and needed something to magnify my Paint by Numbers canvases. I am happy to report this was the perfect item. Great value. Has 5 changeable lenses and the light works great. So glad I found this.
Please contact our Customer Services team if you require verification of these reviews