IMAK Pil O Splint Orthopedic Wrist Support Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
A "rest and night" splint is the #1 type of splint recommended by doctors and physical therapists to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The condition, once it takes hold, is one of the most painful conditions and is often a challenge to heal. The Pil-O-Splint Wrist Support is the right solution for those suffering from this insidious ailment. With two Rigid Stays that immobilise the hand, wrist and fingers in a neutral position, the Pil-O-Splint provides exceptional comfort with maximum pain relief and will expand to fit most arms. It can be used on either hand.
The Pil-O-Splint gently immobilises wrist, hand and fingers while you are at rest or asleep, alleviating pain, tingling, numbness and weakness. Use for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Stroke Hand, Tendinitis, Arthritis. Clinical studies have shown that the Pil-O-Splint works during sleep by effectively preventing the hand from remaining in a harmful position, while the soft cotton lining and breathable cushioning foam keep you comfortable.
1. Slip the Pil-O-Splint on your arm with the rigid side up
2. Rest your palm on the cushioned pad. Keep fingertips inside the splint.
3. Slip your thumb through the opening on the side. (Keep your pinky inside the Pil-O-Splint.
Care Instructions :
Machine wash cold, machine dry cool setting.
- Wrist Support for Night Time Pain Relief - Developed by an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendinitis, Arthritis and other Hand and Wrist Pain
- Helps relieve Pain, Tingling and Numbness * Padded for Maximum Comfort * Therapeutic Warmth Promotes Healing
- Expands to Fit Most Arms * Use on Either Hand * Slides On and Off Easily
- Latex Free * Lined with 100% Soft Cotton * Outer is Breathable Foam