75mm 3x LED Magnifier - Handheld Magnifier with Light - White - 3x Magnification
75mm lightweight handheld Magnifier with large easy grip handle and with built-in illumination that can be switched on as and when required.
Magnifcation: 3x Magnification (things will appear up to 3 times as big) Colour: White
- WIDE HANDLE Makes for very comfortable grip.
- LED ILLUMINATION Includes 8 high brightness LED lights around the lens, throwing even and gentle illumination onto subject - these bright LEDs shine the light just where you need it - right on what you're trying to view. Push the switch up on the handle, and the LED light is ON. Very good for people with low vision difficulty * Light can also be used as torch.
- STRONG MAGNIFICATION - Enlarges subject matter up to 3 times. 75mm diameter lens.
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN - Light and totally smooth construction makes this an ideal Magnifier for Children
- SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH LOW VISION The illumination combined with the sharp magnification and light weight of this Magnifer will be a tremendous boon for those with sight problems, difficulty reading print etc. Very Convenient low-vision aid.
Lens Diameter: 75mm
Construction: ABS, Acrylic lens
The wide handle on this Handheld LED Magnifier makes for very comfortable grip.
Up to 3x magnification.
Includes 8 x white high brightness LEDs provides even and gentle illumination.
Everything will be easily seen, even by those with low vision and other sight problems.
Ideal for reading / viewing in dim light conditions.
Ideal Magnifier for viewing fine details in books, newspapers, food labels, magazines, stamps, hobbies, maps, electronics, miniatures, jewellery, hobbies and crafts. etc.
- FOR HOBBIES The best way to use is to hold the magnifier as close to the eye as possible and bring the subject closer to the lens until it is in focus. For best results in seeing close up, try and use the magnifier in good quality light. If possible natural daylight is best or a good lamp with a daylight bulb. This magnifying glass can be used for close inspection of articles such maps, circuit boards, hallmarks, stamps, coin collectors, hobbyists and so on.