Thai Buddha Temple Backflow Incense Burner
Backflow Incense Burner - Thai Buddha Temple
Our range of backflow burners are made from resin and are for use with backflow incense cones only.
Backflow incense creates a mist when it is lit which flows down and around the backflow burner. This mist contains natural resins and oils that can create a light residue on the burner and surface around it which can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
This product comes with full safety information and must be placed on a heatproof surface before use.
Our backflow burners are a great focal point in any room and are the perfect gift for any fantasy or gothic collector.
- Height 10.5cm Width 9.5cm Depth 16.5cm
- Material: Resin and Metal
- For Use With: Backflow Incense Cones Only
- Cone Included: No
- Approximate Burn Time: 30 Minutes
- Product Information: Backflow incense flows down through a backflow burner and creates a mist around the product. This item must be placed on a heatproof surface. When backflow incense burns the mist it creates can leave a light residue on the burner and the surface the burner is placed on. This is from natural oils and resins within the incense and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Never leave burning incense unattended. Some of our small backflow burners come with a small foam mat that the burner can be placed on when in use, however this is not heat proof so as stated above, the burner must be placed on a heatproof surface before using.
- Product Instructions: Download full product instructions here.