Hand held Magnifying glass with light - Lightweight Illuminated Magnifier - with higher magnification secondary lens - 3 different sizes / diopters
High quality optical acrylic lens! Acrylic lens means clear viewing and very light weight, even with the batteries fitted, so can be used for extended periods without discomfort.
2 Magnifiers in One!! A smaller, secondary magnifying lens is built directly into the larger primary lens, for extra magnification of those smaller important details instantly available when needed!
With great illumination!!! The 2 Bright LEDs shine light just where you need it - right onto the object or item you are viewing (On/Off switch for light on the Magnifier handle).
This Magnifier is our Small version with 3.5x Main Magnification (65mm diameter), & 10x Secondary Magnification (17mm diameter).
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE OF MAGNIFIER FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS (SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE). The smaller the lens diameter, the higher the Magnification power of the main lens. However, a larger diameter lens will give you a wider viewing area.
* Suitable for purposes such as reading, hobbies, inspection, etc.
* Very light weight of Magnifier means Magnifier can be used for extended periods without discomfort * Excellent Low Vision Aid - very helpful to those with low vision difficulty
* Light can also be used as flashlight
* Material: ABS plastic, acrylic lens
* 3.5x (65mm), 10x (17mm)
* Weight: 56g
* Dimensions: 18 x 7.4 x 1.5 cms
* Supplied boxed
* Power: 3 x LR1130 batteries (included inside box ready for fitting)
- With extra powerful higher magnification secondary lens inset into the main lens, ideal for viewing fine details
- Available in 3 sizes. This Magnifier: Mains lens 3.5x Magnification (65mm diameter), Secondary lens 10x Magnification (17mm diameter). Choose size 'Small' when ordering to purchase this Magnifier.
- Very lightweight Magnifier combines high quality optical acrylic lens with 2 bright LED lights when extra illumination is needed - view anything clearly whatever the lighting conditions