Large Magnifying Glass with Light - Handheld Pull Out Pocket Magnifier, Magnifying Lamp Reading Aid
Pocket magnifiers are convenient tools for people with low vision. Because this is small, lightweight and portable, it can slip easily into a purse. You will truly appreciate the convenience in a restaurant or a theatre, where the lights are dim, for example. Plus you can always have it with you at a restaurant or grocery store when you need it.
- WITH LAMP - handly size pull-outmakes for very comfortable grip. LED provides even and gentle illumination. Dual lens - Large primary rectangular lens and small round more powerful secondary lens.
- MAGNIFIER WITH LED - Rectangular Handheld Pull-out Large easy grip handle With illumination!! Bright LEDs shine just where you need it - right on what you're trying to view. Automatically comes on when lens pulled out.
- FOR READING - Comfortable handle suitable for children and adults. Ideal for reading / viewing in dim light conditions * Ideal for viewing fine details in books, newspapers, food labels, magazines, stamps, hobbies, maps, electronics, miniatures, jewellery, hobbies and crafts. etc. * very good for people with low vision difficulty
- MAGNIFYING GLASSES FOR HOBBIES The best way to use is to hold as close to the eye as possible and bring the subject closer to the lens until it is in focus. For best results in seeing close up, try and use in good quality light. If possible natural daylight is best or a good lamp with a daylight bulb.
- Primary Lens - 3x 45mm by 45mm square
- Secondary Lens - 6x 20mm Diameter circular
- Uses 3 x R1130 batteries (included)
- Length - when closed up - 9.2 cms
- Length - when pulled out completely - 16.5 cms
- Width - when closed up - 6.5 cms
- Actual size of lens (ignoring the insert lens) 4.5 cms x 4.5 cms (APPROX)
- Weight with batteries:- 68g
- BATTERIES INCLUDED
- Box size: 10.5 cms x 7 cms x 2 cms